- MODULARITY - Unlike the traditional monolithic approach, SAP S/4HANA enables best-of-breed architectures and combination of solution components in different ways.
- HYBRID CLOUD - All SAP S/4HANA components can be deployed either on premise or in the cloud.
- INTEROPERABILITY - Hybrid cloud enables a different integration approach, with better, deeper API layers.
- PLATFORM - Full integration with the Cloud, allowing applications to be built faster and cheaper.
- OPENNESS - More ways to leverage data from business transactions and client interactions.
- FLEXIBILITY - More options for architecting and developing integrated solutions.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
What are some of the most useful features of SAP S/4HANA?
Run a truly live business with SAP S/4HANA, an in-memory ERP suite available in the cloud or on-premise. SAP S/4HANA is the digital core that enables your business to take complete advantage of the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, real-time analytics, mobile, business networks, third-party systems, and more.
SAP S/4HANA is the digital core – the nerve center – of your entire business. It consolidates internal and external elements into a single, living structure that goes beyond traditional ERP software. In other words, it connects all of your processes, provides you with live information and insights, and seamlessly integrates your enterprise with the digital world at large.
Try SAP S/4HANA today